For TLE this entails doing the wash, vacuuming, and general cleanup. For me it entails repair and upkeep of our home on 10 wheels. There have been a number of really small repairs that have been accumulating in the back of my mind. Sometimes I "download" these things on to a piece of paper and call it a "list". I really don't like lists, so, unless the repairs are really big with catastrophic consequences if not attended to I just keep them back in a corner of my mind for future reference. When enough of them accumulate I start to whittle the mental list down. Starting on Saturday, and then again on Monday (yesterday) I took care of the following small repairs:
1) Fix the 30 amp extension cord reverse polarity issue
2) Fix the 50 amp extension cord female end....wires pulling out
3) Fix the slack in the cruise control cable that was resulting in it not holding its speed setting
4) Fix the small post on the Zip Dee Awning that the support arm hooks on to when the awning is up. It came loose a long time ago and needed to be epoxied before it fell out and was lost forever. I have been living on borrowed time for a few years on this one.
5) Buy two "pool noodles" and cut them so they could be slipped over the awning support arms and prevent unnecessary head wounds....:D