......this place is full of old couches, and breakfast sets....it kind of feels like the interior of a high end furniture thrift shop, and we love it. Good news, the cool, funky vibe lives on.....being that it was after 9:30 am on a Friday morning the place was mostly empty, and we pretty much had it to ourselves. There is an alfresco seating area (see background of the picture below) where you can sit outside and have a view of Lake Coeur d'Alene.....
1) New Dometic toilet - December 2019
2) Newer Dometic refrigerator - February 2012
3) New Norcold refer - June of 2020
4) New Winegard automatic satellite dish - October 2019
5) New Sea-B-Que - July 2020
6) New built in electric heaters (3) - March of 2013, and September 2014
7) New Girard Tankless water heater - March 2020
8) Newer Honda 2000 portable generator - January 2019
9) New LED light fixtures over sink, and vanity - September 2019
The afternoon temps got over 100°, and stayed there until after 7 pm. Needless to say we spent most of the afternoon inside the cool confines of the Newell, but around 8 pm I went out to unbox, and setup the aforementioned new Sea-B-Que.
Thanks for stopping by!