I hadn't vacuumed, or swept the pool in about 5 weeks, so Monday seemed like a good day to do so.....it would be the last time I would do those two things to the RORVR pool, so I took my time. Over the past 5 weeks we have had multiple wind events, and while I removed as many of the big leaves as possible from the pool, it is more efficient to vacuum the bottom to get all the smaller leaves, and wind blown debris. Due to some issues with the vacuum hose I kept losing suction, but after several efforts to figure out why I discovered the place where the two hoses couple together was loose, and was sucking in air unless it was completely submerged. The air would cause the pumps to surge, and I would lose suction. Once I rectified that issue the vacuuming proceeded with ease, but in all it took me right up to lunch to finish the pool.
In the afternoon I raked the horseshoe pits, blew leaves off the mini golf holes, and checked on hole #9.....the glue has cured nicely, and I hope I can return to finish gluing the last three piece of carpet once they dry out once again from our overnight rain Monday evening. Rich gave me permission....actually he insisted......I use part of my afternoon to continue organizing the interior of the trailer, so around 2:30 pm I headed home and set about to do just that.....
TLE was home at 5 pm just as I was getting out of the shower. I feel good about where I am at with the trailer, and I should be able to finish organizing it by Wednesday, or Thursday at which time I will begin to take down our decorative yard lights, as well as the popup that shields our picnic table from the sun, and rain.
Thanks for stopping by!